Monday, July 30, 2007

Summer Fun

Since our arrival in Oklahoma we have been having lots of summer fun. The kids have enjoyed making cookies with their aunts MANY times.

We have been swimming a TON, the kids are really getting tan (except Sabrina who is still pretty white). We even bought a little pool to put on the back patio.


Grandma and Grandpa got a ping-pong table for the basement, which we have also enjoyed. As you can see in the picture, Gracie is already turning country with her cute cowgirl hat.
We are really enjoying being so close to family and all the fun things that come with it! I keep wondering why we waited so long to do this. It is so nice to have help and for Mike and I to be able to go on a date on a regular basis. We hope you all are having a great summer too!

1 comment:

Kim said...

Jess! You guys look like you are having tons of fun...I am so jealous! Tell everyone hi for us!