Yesterday was Mike's 27th Birthday. We went to the pumpkin patch and then to a park for a picnic. I was kind of bummed because the weather was not nearly as nice yesterday - very windy and a little too warm for my taste, but we made the best of it. The kids enjoyed the pumpkin patch for the most part, although Benson found the only mud puddle on the entire farm and jumped in it with both feet. Mike literally had to pull him out because his shoes got stuck. But we found a pumpkin and Benson got to go on another pony ride (Grace was being shy so she wouldn't ride the pony). Then my Aunt Julie watched the kids last night so Mike and I could go out to dinner, which we really appreciated. I think it was a pretty good day. I am so grateful for Mike and all that he does for me and for our children. He is a wonderful husband and father and works so hard to meet our needs. We love you Daddy!

You would think we could get 1 kid to look at the camera...
Well we got 1...sort of...

Benson sitting on a pumpkin (I think we promised him candy if he would look at us)
We went to the pumpkin patch with 3 kids and
left with a giant pumpkin with 3 faces

Daddy feeding Sabrina cake (he even shares his birthday cake, what a dad!)

Happy Birthday!

You would think we could get 1 kid to look at the camera...

Well we got 1...sort of...

Benson sitting on a pumpkin (I think we promised him candy if he would look at us)

We went to the pumpkin patch with 3 kids and
left with a giant pumpkin with 3 faces

Daddy feeding Sabrina cake (he even shares his birthday cake, what a dad!)

Happy Birthday!
3 comments:
Happy Birthday Mike!
You guys have been busy. It's so fun to see what you've been up to lately! And thanks for calling the other day...it's always nice to chat!
Happy Birthday Mike! We love you and appreciate you so much! Hope you had a great day. What a sweet family ...those kids are so adorable. Thank you for this wonderful blog Jessica. You are amazing!
Happy birthday Mike! Your kids are so adorable. I don't remember any pumpkin patches in OK... man I missed out :) Have a wonderful day!
Post a Comment