We finally found a house! HALLELUJAH! It has been a very long and painful process, but we finally found the perfect house for the perfect price (to rent). Mike has been incredibly patient because let's be honest if it would have been up to him he would have already picked one of the MANY houses or apartments we have looked at. But I think we are all glad we held out. And we are moving in on Saturday. Yes, this Saturday. Busy week. Tonight we also went out and bought a refrigerator. I'm already experiencing buyer's remorse. We will email out our new address and other info for any interested parties.
We had a good Thanksgiving. Chelsea (my sister) came home from BYU and then we had dinner with my Aunt Julie and her family. Benson was convinced that the holiday we were celebrating was Christmas and would argue with anyone who tried to tell him otherwise. He is really looking forward to Christmas this year. He has been begging to put up the Christmas tree, hang the stockings, and put a wreath on the door. We have never put a wreath on our door before, so I'm not sure where he got that from. But he is ready. He is still our child marketing case study and will tell anyone who asks that he wants a Smart Cycle and the #1 game system (the Leapster) for Christmas. Mike told him that his Santa isn't that rich. Silly boy.
We discovered today after many hours of listening to Sabrina fuss that she is getting 5 teeth right now. Poor kid...she has been one unhappy baby today and her mommy is praying that this doesn't continue all week or we may not move on Saturday after all.
And here are some pictures so this post isn't too boring...
What's wrong with this picture??...I usually change the girls' diapers at the same time after lunch. One day a few weeks ago I switched their pants after I changed them. It actually took me a good 15 minutes to notice what I had done. I thought it was pretty funny.
Benson unpacked Aunt Chelsea's suitcase and packed himself inside of it. He told us he wanted to go on a trip and made Aunt Chelsea pull him around in it for quite a while, what a nice aunt!
Breeny and Chels
Grace admiring Aunt Chelsea's bling


.jpg)
.jpg)
2 comments:
Congratulations on finding a house!! That will be soo nice for your guys! Wish we could be there to help out. Good luck! We want to see pics when you get all settled!
I can't wait to hear how everything goes! Good luck....and that Grace of yours is absolutely adorable, I can't believe how big she is. By the way, I just got back from Sacramento for THanksgiving, I'll have to give you a call and fill you in on what everyone is up to.
Post a Comment