Thursday, January 31, 2008

Where a kid can be a kid...

Chuck E. Cheese's! Last week started out with Benson and Grace having a cold that then got passed to Sabrina and I. By the end of the week we hadn't been out of the house and we were all starting to go crazy. So I called Grandma to save the day. We met her at Chuck E. Cheese's on Friday and we had so much FUN!

Benson loved this bucket game

Grace is so easy to please, she didn't even need tokens to keep her happy

Breeny being crazy on the slide

Benson with Barney...in his hands are the 5 tootsie rolls that he got for all his tickets. And the best part was that he's still young enough to think that those were a FABULOUS prize!

Mommy, Grace, and Sabrina climbing up to the tunnels

Mommy's crazy hair after going down the tunnel slide

Sabrina playing air hockey - she was actually playing against a little girl who was there who really liked playing against her because she was winning big time!

I had to climb up to the tunnels with Grace and Sabrina because they weren't tall enough to do it themselves. I was having flashbacks of Leaps and Bounds and Discovery Zone for you children of the '90s out there. They had so much fun crawling around up there and probably would have stayed up there longer, but I couldn't take it anymore. So, thanks again Grandma Stacey for getting us out of the house and for all the fun!

1 comment:

Kim said...

What fun to live by Grandma! I'm so jealous! Hope you guys are doing well. We're excited to see you!