
Our Wedding Day - August 8, 2002, Salt Lake Temple
Fabulous self-portrait at year 6
My parents came and had a "slumber party" (Benson's words) with the kids. Benson was so excited all week for the slumber party and my mom said that he kept telling her on Friday that he was going to be really mad at me if we came back before Grandma and Grandpa got to spend the night. As it was, he was FURIOUS when we got home on Saturday. He cried and kept telling us that we needed to go back. I guess we can be glad that he didn't miss us. My mom actually had seminary meetings for most of the day Saturday, so my dad took care of the kids and we are very grateful for their help! Mike and I decided that we are going to need a get-away trip at the end of each semester to keep us going through the next few years of Mike's MBA program. Hopefully Grandma and Grandpa will be up for some more baby-sitting in December!
3 comments:
Happy Anniversary! You guys are a great couple, you complement each other well! I agree with you Jessica, six years seems short with all that you guys have had going on!
You guys look GREAT! Congrats on six years!
Congrats to y'all as well!! I think you had six times as much going on in your six years as we have in ours!! I can't imagine three kids, but you made it look so easy...
Post a Comment