Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Color Tummy

While I was showering this morning the kids were out in the living room watching a show. After I got out, I went and checked on them and Sabrina was sitting on the rocking chair with the Color Wonder markers "coloring" in a book. Color Wonder markers are the ones that only mark on the special paper. Anyways, she wasn't hurting anything so I just left her and went back to my room to clean the bathroom. Less than 10 minutes later I came back out to the living room and this is what I found:

Apparently a real red marker was in the bag with the Color Wonder markers. Bummer. I asked what she was doing and she said, "Color tummy." That she did. The good news is that it was washable, so it all came right off. So now it just makes a cute picture and video.

3 comments:

Family of Strength said...

Too cute!!! Thanks for sharing!

Just a thought... said...

She is so funny! Who knew? We have a budding artist in the family!

Lovell Family said...

Oh man....thank goodness for washables...I've been tempted to spend less money and just get the original markers....this is a lesson to spend a few extra bucks for the washables....hey, do you do your videos with your video camera, or your regular camera? Also, could you send me that soft pretzel recipe....thanks!