Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Soccer

On Saturday the kids and I got to go to Aunt Jenny's soccer game since it was pretty close to our house (Mike got to stay home and take a quiz!). Aunt Sarah is also on the same soccer team, but about 8 weeks ago she broke her left arm again, in the same place as earlier this year. After 6 weeks in a cast, her arm still wasn't healing so last week she had surgery to put a metal plate and 8 or so pins to hold the bone together. So hopefully we will be able to watch her play soccer again soon. Anyways, Aunt Jenny played a great game and they won! Grandpa was so nice to let the kids climb all over him and listen to their non-stop chatter. We are looking forward to watching many more soccer games this season.

Grace hanging on Grandpa

I think she had just kicked the ball here...my photog skills need work I know...good thing I have all season to perfect them

Getting ready to catch the ball

What a nice aunt...after playing a game she still had enough energy to carry the kids off the field!

2 comments:

Just a thought... said...

Grandpa Jeff looked so intense and focused watching the game I don't think he even realized Grace was climbing all over him! What a patient grandpa. Be sure to give the kids a big hug from their grandparents in Texas.

Anonymous said...

YAY Jenny! Grace's outfit is so cute!