I am prompting them to sing in the video, but they did it all on their own initially. This isn't the first time this has happened either.
If you haven't watched the Nick Jr. show Wonder Pets, then you won't truly appreciate this video. Here is a link to the theme song on YouTube, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xxlWvE2U0nw. The part you want to hear starts about 2 minutes and 10 seconds in.
3 comments:
I for one think the Wonder Pets is...lame, but for whatever reason, Livi loves it! Cute job with taking out the trash girls! I like this video also 'cause I got to see a little bit of your house!
Girls you are so sweet to work together to help your Mom! I liked how Benson jumped in at the end and helped too. Way to go!!!
Grandma sends lots of love and hugs to all of you!
hahahahahahaha...this is so cute and hilarious!
Post a Comment