Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Elder's Quorum Activity

On Saturday we went to a Fall Elder's Quorum Activity. We had hot dogs and yummy salads and roasted s'mores over a big bonfire. It was fun to get to know better some of the families that were there. Our camera was used as the official camera for family pictures so I thought I would go ahead and post them. I'm not even sure if anyone in our ward reads my blog, but if you do I will e-mail you your family picture if you would like.

1 - The Richards (all looking at the camera at the same time...impressive), 2 - The Ipson's, 3 - The Hartman's, 4 - The Samms, 5 - The Wallace's (their picture is big simply because it was the most vertical and I would either cut of Robert or Alyssa's head if it was smaller, and the activity was held at Robert's parents home so maybe they deserve to be big for that reason, 6 - The Field's, 7 - The Palmer's, 8 - The Cluff's
We didn't get a picture of the Knowles family...sorry about that! We also didn't get a picture of Matt Call who took all the pictures.

2 comments:

Just a thought... said...

Next week is our stake father's and son's camp out at Camp Strake. Your dad is sooo looking forward to it ...NOT! Luckily for him Stephen just got a part time job so he probably won't have to go after all.

Shana said...

AWWWW...thanks for the biggest picture! I feel so special. :) HEEHEE! I just found your blog page from Genelle's page. Check me out sometime, I am adding you to my favorites. Your posts are so cute!