Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Beautiful Weekends

The last two Saturdays the kids and I have gone to Bartlesville (Mike has been working, doing service, or doing homework). We were trying to get in a couple of last visits with Uncle Paul, Aunt Molly, Olivia, and Aislee before they moved to Arizona. The weather has been great so we spent a lot of the time we were there playing outside. The first Saturday we went to the Duck Pond which is always a hit.


Sabrina is really into babies these days. She points out every baby she sees wherever we go. So it goes without saying that she has enjoyed spending time with her baby cousins. She especially likes to help take care of them: give them their binky's, hold them, and help change their diapers. I thought this video was pretty cute. Aunt Molly had to go throw diapers away and asked Sabrina to watch the girls. What a big helper!


Top: Grace, Aislee, Sabrina, Olivia, and Benson
Bottom row: Aislee, Sabrina, Olivia; Aislee, Grace, Olivia; Aislee, Benson, Olivia

Me with my neices...I definitely got to the point where I could tell Olivia and Aislee apart without seeing them together or relying on their binky's (they each have a different color) but I swear in these pictures it is so much harder. I'm pretty sure Olivia is on the left and Aislee is on the right.

No comments: