Aunt Jenny has done so much over the years to help with our kids. She's always been so good to help take care of them without even being asked. When Grace was born, my mom was recovering from surgery with a massive blood clot in her leg and obviously couldn't travel. So Jenny, who I think was at a basketball camp that she had to leave early, came out to California the same day. She really helped to relieve our stress by helping take care of Benson since Grace's early arrival was very unexpected and found us unprepared and totally overwhelmed.
We told the kids to give Aunt Jenny a kiss and they attacked her which is pretty normal
I thought I'd throw in a picture for comparison. This is Aunt Jenny with the kids about 2 years ago when we had first moved back to Oklahoma!

No comments:
Post a Comment