Thursday, July 16, 2009

Introducing....

Baby GIRL Richards!!










Grace and Sabrina are thrilled that they are getting a baby sister. Good thing they are too little to understand or care that this means they will each be sharing a room with 2 sisters!

Benson's initial response was "I don't even like girls!" But he is warming up to the idea of being the big brother protector for 3 little sisters.

Mike and I are wondering how we are ever going to survive having 3 teenage girls!?!?!?!

But seriously we are just thrilled that she is healthy. She looked absolutely perfect on the ultrasound and we couldn't be more grateful!

12 comments:

Kathy said...

She looks so beautiful! It's amazing how clear the pictures are. Not to worry Benson, you'll have 3 little sisters who will love you and always look up to you.

Kim said...

Congratulations! Another cute Richards girl! We're excited for you!
Hope everything is going well with the move.
Miss ya!

Paul said...

Yay! We're so excited for you guys! Congratulations!

Jamie said...

Hooray for little girls! Congrats!

Unknown said...

congratulations!!!! YEAH I'm so excited for you!

Dunbabin said...

How fun! Congrats on another girl.

Logan and Bear said...

Starting to sound a lot like my family (4 girls and a boy!) Congratulations! Does Baby Girl have a name yet?

Lovell Family said...

Congrats jessica! When I tell people how excited I am to be having a girl the main reaction I get is, "you just wait...boys are much easier than girls!" Good luck!

Shana said...

Congrats on the healthy baby girl! I hope you are feeling well. We miss seeing your sweet little kiddos around.

Francais Frit said...

Benson is such a riot. I love it. Congrats!

Family of Strength said...

YEAAAA!

williams family said...

Congratulations! That's exciting!