Thursday, September 10, 2009

Quick Labor Day Weekend Recap

The week is getting away from me but I have so many great pictures to post from last weekend. I will have to come back and fill in more details later, but here's the quick rundown:
4 day trip - 34.5 hours in the car, 1 trip to the Houston Museum of Natural Science, 1 trip to the beach, 1 great BYU football game, many hours spent with our extended family, attending our cousin Baby Sam's blessing

It was a busy, fun, exciting weekend and I'm so grateful we were able to make the trip because I'm pretty sure it will be a while before we are able to travel that great of a distance again.




4 comments:

Logan and Bear said...

Looks like so much fun!

Just a thought... said...

Thanks for coming down to see us over Labor Day. I know the drive had to be tough but it was so good to see you and those adorable grandkids. We appreciated having you stay with us even for just a weekend. We enjoyed having Bryce with us on the drive back from the BYU game in Dallas. He and Eric did a great job of keeping Gary awake as they rehashed all of the cougar highlights from the game!

Debora said...

Hey- I saw some of these pictures on another blog- funny how that happens. Looks like great family time.

Family of Strength said...

So fun and super cute. We so need to take more advantage of having a good car... and travel! Well done!