Well the baby counter tells most of the story. We are less than 3 weeks away from the arrival of our new baby girl. Not much chance that she's going to come early since last week she was head down but not in position so I wasn't dilated at all, and this week she has now turned breech! That's right her head is nicely positioned right between my ribs. What a stinker. Maybe she's just trying to make me feel better about having to have a c-section no matter what.
Mike was off last Wednesday for Veteran's Day and he took Thursday off as well and got pretty much everything crossed off my honey-do list in preparation for the baby. He even put together the cradle. So besides doing some laundry and a little sewing we are ready to go.
We went to the Veteran's Day Parade downtown with Benson's kindergarten class. Here he is waving his flag.
Sabrina made Mike hold her the entire parade. She was lucky that he was with us, because I would not have held her.
3 comments:
They are cute children and number four will be equally cute. We're looking forward to seeing them in a few weeks.
Send me your address at debandront@sbcglobal.net
WOWZY! I can't believe that you are already 3 weeks away from the birth of your child. It probably goes a lot faster when you have three kids to keep up with. :)
I hope you all are doing well. I hope everything goes well with your delivery.
Post a Comment