So the past few weeks, Grace has taken up a new habit...she only calls me Mother. Not mom, mommy, momma, hey you...just Mother. At first it really annoyed me, but now it's sort of become her thing and I think it's cute. It sounds more like Mudder when she says it anyways. She was teasing Mike the other day and called him Dadder which she will now do to try and be funny but mostly he's still Daddy.
Sabrina has been talking about how the baby is going to pop out of my tummy for months, but the other day I overheard a conversation between her and Mike that took the description of childbirth to a whole new level.
M: Are you so excited about our new baby coming?
S: Yes, and she's going to pop out of Mommy's tummy, and, and, and it's going to be a really big pop, and, and, and then she's going to fly through the air and Mommy will catch her.
We have no idea where she got this idea, but it has really stuck through my whole pregnancy. We have tried to explain to her that in my case the doctor is going to help take the baby out of mommy's tummy but she still talks about how the baby will pop out of my tummy all the time.
1 comment:
I love it! I think the baby popping out and flying around and you catching her, sounds like so much more fun than pushing/pulling/tugging her out, whatever the case may be. hahahaha LOL
Post a Comment