
Then on Christmas Eve the snow started again. This time we had blizzard conditions with blowing and drifting snow! We were glad that it was Christmas and we had nowhere to go. We had some pretty big drifts on the north and east sides of our house. Mike took the kids outside on both Christmas Eve and Christmas Day to shovel and let them play in the snow.

On the bright side, it was fun to have a white Christmas and our outside Christmas lights look even better with all the snow on the ground. You can see the colored ground lights lighting up the snow which we think is a cool effect that we will most likely be enjoying until at least mid January at the rate we are going!
1 comment:
Wow! I'm glad that I didn't stay any longer than I did or I'd be frozen by now! How did you get your lights to start working again after the first snow storm? We are having a hard freeze here today. I had to break the ice on Copper's water dish this morning so he could have a drink! I can't wait until Monday when it's supposed to warm up.
Post a Comment