
We did it! I have been talking about cutting Grace's hair off FOREVER and this week we finally did it. When I called to schedule the appointment (we were driving) she started crying in the back seat and telling me she didn't want her hair cut. So we talked it up a lot and tried to make it seem really exciting. In the car on the way there I heard her in the back saying to herself, "My hair cut is going to be SO cute!" She kept telling everyone, including our friend Genelle who cut it that she wanted her hair cut a little bit long. Crazy girl. I REALLY love it and she does too, although she has still asked for a ponytail several times.
I cut mine off as well which I am really loving since I am currently experiencing massive post-pregnancy hair loss and since Jillian has the strongest grip ever and has been pulling out what little hair is left. And Sabrina got a trim. We are working on growing her hair out to see if longer will also equal thicker.
2 comments:
Cute hair Grace! Can't wait for our girls to get hair...!
Hey beautiful girl! Short or long ...you and your sisters are gorgeous no matter what.
Post a Comment