Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Grace's First Day of Preschool

Grace had her first day of preschool on Monday. I know she is 5, but we decided that since she has a summer birthday we will keep her home one more year. She is excited to be able to go to preschool. Two mornings a week it will be with some friends in the ward and two mornings a week it will be at a more formal preschool. I was just looking at these pictures thinking that I can't believe how grown-up she looks. Where did my little kids go? I seriously remember thinking when Benson, Grace, and Sabrina were little that that phase would NEVER end. And then I blinked.


I thought Sabrina would be excited to have some special mommy time with Benson and Grace gone and Jillian napping, but so far all she has wanted is to have a friend over during that time.

1 comment:

The Eve's said...

She does look so old! Can't believe she wears backpacks and goes to preschool now!