Friday, October 14, 2011

Coming Soon...




















Baby #5

A BOY!

Due February 10, 2012 (23 weeks along today)

When we told the kids it was a boy, I had the video camera zoomed in on Benson.  We were SO sure he would be so excited and give us a BIG reaction.  But in true Benson fashion he didn't give us much.  When we asked him if he was excited he said, "Yes.  I can't wait to teach him about science.  When he's 2 or 3 I'll start with very basic science and then as he gets older I'll work up to more advanced science."

Despite his lack of reaction, we know Benson really is excited for a baby brother as are the rest of us!  Next year promises to be another big year for our family - new baby, Mike will finish his MBA, and after that who knows what else!

5 comments:

Molly said...

Yay! We're so excited for another boy cousin! Congratulations!

Alison said...

Awesome! Congratulations! We are also due early next year, Mar 9th, with baby #2...we'll find out the gender in the next couple weeks...Its all so exciting! :)

Pam said...

Congratulations!

Annie said...

Yeah! You're starting to even things out... congratulations on your BOY!

Dunbabin said...

Congratulations! I'm so excited for you guys!