Mike here: So Ben started hanging off of the edge of the bottom of the slide and while reaching out with one hand he said in a dramatic fashion, "I can't hold on, take my hand!" He, of course, had both feet firmly planted on the ground while performing. Then he ran up onto the play structure and declared it was the "Animal Rescue Center," said we needed to rescue an animal in trouble, yelled "Arrescate amigos!" and leapt down the slide....he's watched one too many episodes of "Go, Diego, Go!"
Jess here: Sabrina is getting really good at sitting up and she is getting SO close to crawling. She gets up on all fours and rocks back and forth. She can also get up on her toes and make a bridge just like Benson used to. Tonight Gracie took the colorful rings from the baby stacking toy and put one on each wrist and on each foot like they were bracelets and high heels. She is such a girl. Then when we were reading scriptures she found my cell phone and kept flipping it open and putting it up to her ear and saying "hello". Mike said something about it being a glimpse of her as a teenager and I think he's probably right. She'll be a big phone talker just like her mommy. :)
I'm starting to get glimpses of life getting a little bit easier with 3 small children. Like when Benson and Grace actually play together without fighting or when Benson will entertain Sabrina for a little while so I can finish whatever I'm doing without listening to her cry. I've decided that that is how people survive more children, the older ones help with the younger ones.

Rocking on all fours

Sitting up

Gracie with her "bracelets" and "heels"
No comments:
Post a Comment