Jess here: So tonight we were sitting eating dinner and we started talking about the kid's whole names. We asked Benson what his full name is and he had obviously forgotten so we reminded him that his full name is Benson Michael Richards. Then we talked about Gracie's full name and Sabrina's full name and then he asked what Daddy's full name is, so we told him that Daddy's full name is Michael Christopher Richards. Then he asked what Mommy's full name is and I said "Jessica Burkinshaw Richards," and he looked at me and said "Are you kidding me?" I guess he thought my full name was a little ridiculous or something.
Mike here: yes well, as ridiculous as her name may be, I explained to Ben that I tried to help her out by marrying her so she could have my name. But, by that point he was too preoccupied by saying "are you kidding me" over and over again, because we had laughed the first time.
No comments:
Post a Comment