And here's some cute pictures of her in the bath on Saturday. She got to take a bath all by herself on Saturday morning which NEVER happens. Grace threw up before Sabrina was even awake so that meant Breeny had the tub all to herself. Lately she likes to lay on her tummy for most of the time that she's in the bath, which I think is cute. Pardon the baby nudity...I think it's tasteful.
Mike just read the post and asked why I didn't write about all the throw-up at our house this weekend. So, I'll tell you all about it. Grace threw up on Saturday morning, Sabrina threw up on Saturday night...both of them threw up on me. The good news was that Mike was home both times and he cleaned it all up. I stayed home from church with them on Sunday, but they were both fine all day. So we thought we were done. Until 11pm Sunday night when Ben came out of his room without pants and underwear on and said "Daddy, I threw up." And boy did he. Mike was regretting giving him that red Crystal Light for dinner...I know, TMI. So Mike cleaned that one up too. And after like 12 loads of laundry between today and Saturday everything is now clean again. Ben was also fine today with no ill effects. So if we have to have the flu, this was the way to do it. Once per kid, Daddy cleans up the mess (thanks honey!), and we have our own washer and dryer to take care of the fall out.
2 comments:
Now the big question is ...when will Mike and Jess start throwing up? Good luck with "operation binky"! We had a similar problem when Stephen was a toddler and we finally took away his bottle. We had gone on a trip to show the kids what the Dallas temple looked like. Somehow we lost Stephen's bottle somewhere along the way, so everytime he wanted it we would just say, "Sorry it's lost!" Even after we got home and there were several in the cupboard it was, "Sorry, we lost lost your bottle in Dallas!" He seemed resigned to his fate. I had to quickly get rid of the other bottles when he wasn't looking!
Kind of like when we took his crib away and put him in a big boy bed. He was devistated and wanted to know where it went. He later figured out that it was being stored in the walk in attic so he would go in there and visit it!
Oops! That obviously wasn't Whitney since she's in Russia! I just posted her latest letter on her blog and forgot to sign out.
Post a Comment