Saturday, January 12, 2008

Operation Lose the Binky Update

I don't want to talk about it....

Just kidding. It has been a rough week though. Sabrina has woken up in the night twice and her naps have been hit and miss. The past two days have been slightly better. I have seriously felt like she has been very angry with me in particular about the whole thing. For several days she wouldn't even snuggle with me and she's even picked Mike over me a few times. But she did snuggle with me today so I have hope that she's getting over it. Wish us luck for church tomorrow...we're really going to need it!

2 comments:

Annie said...

My dad used a rather non-conventional way of weaning one of my sisters (Audrey or Alison?) from the binky. He gathered all the binkies and then cut the "binky" part off right in front of her. When she tried to put it in her mouth, it wouldn't work of course, and that was the end of it. I've never actually tried that though.

Just a thought... said...

Sheesh! That seems kind of harsh!!!