So anyways, the kids and I headed up to Bartlesville again for the occasion. I could probably drive there in my sleep at this point, but it gives the kids and I something to do and we always have fun. We went to Monterey's for dinner with my family and my Aunt Julie and her family to celebrate. Benson was less than perfect at dinner and I was really wishing that Mike was there to enjoy the fun, but we survived. Then we went back to Grandma and Grandpa's and had a cookie cake. We love Aunt Sarah very much and we are so glad we are close enough to help her celebrate this special day! We know she is counting down the days until she gets her driver's license so she can drive down here to baby-sit. :) (J/K!)
There's nothing like wearing a big sombrero while strangers sing a Mexicanized version of Happy Birthday to make you feel special
Aunt Sarah let Benson help her blow out her candles. I obviously took this picture a little too late, but I love that I caught Grace's cheering. That girl has so much enthusiasm! The other handsome boy in the picture is my cousin Jackson.
Sabrina was a big fan of the frosting

And here's Sarah's present, which is also my latest Photoshop project.
We love you Aunt Sarah!
No comments:
Post a Comment