Thursday, April 24, 2008

Visitors

Last week my Grandma Stevens (my mom's mom) came out for a visit. On Friday she and my mom came down to our house to hang out with us for a little bit before they went to OKC. It was fun to visit with them. We tried to explain to the kids that Grandma Stevens is Grandma Stacey's mommy and that blew their minds.

Grandma with the kiddos

4 Generations - this is the first 4 generations picture we have taken. I am the oldest granddaughter on my mom's side of the family and Grace is the oldest granddaughter in my family

On Monday we went to Bartlesville. I know, I know, you can't believe it, we never go to Bartlesville. NOT! Anyways, so we went to Bartlesville to see Grandma Stevens again and also because Aunt Emily was in town. I have to apologize profusely because I did get my camera out while we were there but I didn't get any pictures of Aunt Emily! I'm still kicking myself. We had a very nice visit with Aunt Emily. We missed Uncle John of course, but it looks like he is having lots of fun in China. We are getting really excited for everyone to be together at Chelsea's wedding which is now less than 2 months away. We love you Grandma Stevens and Aunt Emily!

No comments: