1. No SAND!!!
2. Toys that are toddler friendly - not too high, easy to climb on, slides that don't require mommy to go down them
3. Small enough that mommy can run from one side to the other in less than 30 seconds in case of emergency
4. Baby swings
5. Close proximity to our house so no one falls asleep in the car on the way to or from
6. Big beautiful shade trees, perfect for picnics
It is amazing to me how many parks out there DO NOT fit within my criteria, so I'm glad we have finally found one around here that does. If there is one thing that we miss about Sacramento it is definitely the great parks! Here are some pictures from our adventures at our new favorite park last week. Happy Spring!

1 comment:
I love your criteria...there is one more on my list: a bathroom! I hate getting to a park and five minutes later Easton says he has to go!
Post a Comment