Last Sunday, Benson gave his first talk at church in Primary. He did a great job. Benson has been blessed with an amazing memory. Because of our computer troubles that week, I didn't have Benson's talk ready for him to practice until Friday morning. So he practiced on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday before we had church at 9 am. And he pretty much had the whole thing memorized. We didn't get a chance to record him last week, but we recorded him today and he still pretty much has the whole thing memorized. After he gave his talk last Sunday, during Sharing Time in Primary, Benson was able to answer a question about immersion because he had learned about it from his talk. So he is actually internalizing and not just memorizing.
In case you can't understand what he is saying, here is what each of the letters stand for:
B - Baptism
A - Alma
P - Partake of the Sacrament
T - Turn 8 years old
I - Immersion
S - Sins washed away
M - Make covenants
I got the letters and idea for this talk here.
1 comment:
Good job Benson! I enjoyed hearing your talk again. You are so amazing! It almost looks like you are reading the words on the back but you haven't learned how to read yet ...or have you?!? It was fun to see you on skypes tonight. You are your sisters are so much fun. You made grandpa and grandma smile!
Post a Comment