Over the holiday weekend we did some bed swapping at our house. We took the crib to Grandma Stacey's house for our cousins to use and put Grace's (toddler) bed up in the attic. Then we brought the full size bed that has been sitting in the basement at my parent's house to our house for Grace and Sabrina. That's right they are now not only sharing a room, they are sharing a bed! Last night was the first night they slept in their new bed and they did great. Sabrina did fall out of bed once this morning at about 5am, but she went right back to sleep and seemed to have no memory of it this morning, and all her crying didn't even make Grace stir. We had visions of this being a very difficult transition and although we are not breathing a sigh of relief yet, we are very encouraged by how easy this major change has been so far.
4 comments:
yay for big girl beds! the bedspread looks so cute! I love the new holiday background as well...maybe I should do that to mine..or just update mine!:)
Wow, you guys are not only lucky, but very brave. Both my boys are in separate rooms, and as soon as Zach wakes up in the morning, Easton is up too, weather it's 6 AM or 8 AM. Let me know if it remains such an easy transition...just so I don't feel so bad.
That's very exciting! I shared a bed with my sister for years! I have to let you know that the girls slept from 10:pm to 7:00am last night. We are very excited! Also, you have been tagged. You can look on our page for the rules. Can't wait to see you in a few weeks!
just thought I would tell you how much I love your sweet girls!! They are adorable! Love the new bed. Is it still working out well?
Post a Comment