Friday, February 13, 2009

Mother Daughter Outing

Tonight I took Grace to see her first play. One of the girls who is in my miamaid class and has baby-sat for a us a few times was in "Cinderella" at school so I decided to take Grace with me to go see it. She loved it! It was so much fun watching her watch the play. I honestly was a little concerned that she wouldn't be able to make it through the whole show, but she was perfect. During one of the dance numbers some girls in the play came out in the audience and found people to dance, and one came over and asked Grace to come dance with her. So cute! I had several people comment to me tonight about how cute my daughter is and I couldn't agree more. She is adorable!



After the play we went to Braum's to get some ice cream. Grace actually ate some of hers which was surprising since she doesn't usually eat sweets.

I seriously have to pinch myself all the time lately because I can't believe how big these sweet kiddos are getting! I'm so looking forward to many more outings like this one with my oldest daughter.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You guys look so cute! I love your hair Jess! Grace is definitely a lot like me! I use to love that stuff! You need to get that girl into dance classes!

williams family said...

So cute! Sounds like you had a great time together. I'm thinking about taking Kate to Disney on Ice next month - she is so into music and dancing. I'm just not sure whether or not she would last through it. I would agree with you, Grace is adorable!

Nika said...

She really is such a pretty girl. That must have been so fun to go out together.

Nika said...

Also, you are looking great too.