We brought Jillian home from the hospital on Thursday, December 3rd around 3pm, before she was 48 hours old. I thought that was pretty good for coming home after a c-section. As far as recovery for me, Wednesday was the worst day ever. I was in a lot of pain and couldn't get comfortable and therefore I wasn't getting up much because it hurt so bad. Once I started forcing myself to get up and walk around about once an hour I started feeling much better and by Thursday morning I felt great. And while this was definitely the nicest hospital that I have delivered at, I was extra motivated to get home because I wanted my mom and the kids to be able to see and hold Jillian. So we headed home in the FREEZING cold weather.
Grace and Sabrina were so excited to hold baby Jilly!








5 comments:
These C-sections are pretty amazing. What is crazy is that they want you to get up and walk around after just 24 hours of major abdominal surgery! It hurts...
48 hours is fast for getting home - way to go!
Congrats again! And I love your new blog layout! How do you get your kids'pics round like that? Photoshop?
YEA!!! I am so happy for you guys. Way to go Jess! Merry Christmas.
I'm glad to hear all is going well for you guys!! Jillian is adorable! I can't wait to hear how everything goes!
Thanks for letting me come and spend some time with all of you. Benson, Grace, Sabrina and Jillian are all so adorable and fun. I had the best time and I already miss all of you. Jess you are amazing ...I would never have guessed you'd had a C-section. You are a Super Mom! Plus ...who knew I could drive 12 hours by myself (the last 2 hours in snow) and end up in the right state?!? I have to say it is nice to be back in Texas. It was freezing up North. Brrrr! Stay warm.
Post a Comment