Monday, March 22, 2010

Memories

I took a picture of Mike and Jillian the Sunday before last that I love. I love it because I think Mike looks so handsome in it and because Jilly looks so old and so adorable. I love it because I remember the feelings that I had when I was taking it and they come back every time I look at it. I love that I can remember what was happening in the background at the time.


As I was sitting down to post it, I realized that I can think of one picture of each of our children with their Dad that makes me feel the same way. Every time I look at these pictures I remember so well how I felt at the time.






I love these kids a lot, but I REALLY love their daddy. And that is how it should be.

5 comments:

Debora said...

Yep- that is exactly the way it should be! Congrats on one happy family.

Logan and Bear said...

Wish there was a "Like" button :) What a special thing!!

Unknown said...

It's always good to have a good reminder of the way things should be. Thank you.

Unknown said...

that was me, Rachel :)

Bryce and Kathleen said...

jilly does look so old and adorable in that picture!! cute post.