Her smiles are getting bigger and more frequent.

She has discovered that she has hands and likes to look at them, cross-eyed mostly.

Her neck strength is improving. She can lift her head up while she is laying on her tummy for short periods of time.

She is becoming quite the talented spit bubble blower.

A few days ago I might have said that she is starting to spit up less, but after the last few days I take that back. Right now she has her first yucky cold. We have had to suck out her nose numerous times today which she of course is not a fan of. She has been sleeping through the night for almost a month. She goes down around 9 or 9:30pm and doesn't usually get up until around 6am. She is NOT a fan of the bottle, but when I'm gone and she gets really hungry, Mike can keep her happy as long as he holds her. She also loves her binky which helps when she has to wait for a little while to eat. We love, love, love this sweet baby girl! Here are a few more pictures that I like from the last few weeks.

Mommy and baby

Sisters (Grace and Sabrina love to wear their Big Sister shirts!)
2 comments:
your kids are absolutely adorable...I love sabrina's little bob. You are the luckiest mom with your little baby sleeping so well. Saige is now 6 months old and I'm approaching the cry it out stage.....ahhh....still waking twice a night to eat!
The pictures are soooo cute! What adorable grandkids we have. It was fun to talk to you all on skype yesterday. Loved seeing the girls ballet and gymnastic moves. and having Ben read to me about Amelia Earhart. Hope you have an amazing birthday on Wednesday Jess!!!
Post a Comment