Thursday, December 16, 2010

Some days...

it's ok that at 1pm no one's hair is done (although everyone is bathed), the beds aren't made, the living room has been turned into a fort, and all we've had for lunch is a box of cheese-its and not one of them has been eaten in the kitchen.
(This is for all of you out there that think that I never relax and let things go)
P.S. We've also had almost no fighting or yelling this morning. If I could add whining to that list then it really would be the perfect day. :) Well that and we are missing Mike and Benson.

2 comments:

Pam said...

You might have titled this "Real Life". ;-)

Lovell Family said...

so glad to see this post...really, I've always thought you weren't normal...or maybe that there was something wrong with ME! :) PS...so sorry about the seizure...glad everything is okay, and glad you have such great neighbhors!