Grace and Sabrina after church yesterday
I had to look all over to find little brown dress shoes to go with this dress and I finally found some on Zappos.com. I ordered them on a Saturday night after 7pm and they were delivered by FedEx before noon the following Monday, I was impressed (we won't mention that they cost more than the dress).
Sabrina saying "cheese"
Grace in her "little black dress"
Grace and Daddy
Yesterday while we were taking pictures, Sabrina started saying "cheese." We thought it was so cute I had to get a video of it today demonstrating her new word.
2 comments:
Very cute Jess! Good thing I don't have any girls...I don't think I'd be very good at making them cute and pretty!
Share the girls! I want a girl to dress up. Maybe I'll just start buying dresses and they'll come. Isn't that what they say? Something like build (buy) it and they'll come?
Post a Comment