Monday, June 23, 2008

She's 3!

With our rush to leave for our trip to Utah, I didn't get to do Grace's birthday post. The Saturday before Grace's birthday we had a family party for her in Bartlesville. We went swimming and had pizza and doggy cupcakes. We did doggy cupcakes because Grace is always pretending to be a doggy, complete with licking everyone around her (yuck!).
Since Monday (her actual birthday) was the day before we left on vacation and everyone but Mike was feeling under the weather and it rained all day, we didn't do much. The kids all had fun playing with her new presents all day and then we got some manicotti (Grace's favorite food) from Zio's and a cookie cake. While she was eating breakfast on her birthday Mike asked, "So Grace now that you are 3, what are you going to do?" to which she quickly replied, "Go pee pee in the potty!" We can hope! We can hardly believe our little miss is 3!

Jackson, Aunt Sarah, Grace, and Sabrina trying out the new picnic table Grace got for her birthday

Doggy cupcakes

Getting ready for the Happy Birthday song

She's 3!

All dressed up. I think the little white puppy in the purse was her favorite present.
Blowing out the candles on her cookie cake

1 comment:

Lovell Family said...

Wow...I can't believe Grace is THREE!! She is adorable...and like I've said before, you can just tell what a cute little teenie bopper she'll be. Watch out, the boys will be knockin down your door!