Saturday, June 7, 2008

Silly Children


Sabrina LOVES strawberries. Benson noticed the strawberry stains on her clothes and on mine and said to me "Mom, you need Spray N Wash Max, it gets out tough, dried on stains."

What can you say about this one? And yes, she did wear this to bed because it was so not worth the fight.

Look at those muscles! (It looks more like they are cheering, but actually they are "flexing")

Benson "helped" Daddy wash the van by rewashing all the parts that Daddy had rinsed and dried. Will he always be such a willing and happy helper?

Today we spent the afternoon at the pool across the street. It has two completely fenced in kid areas and the big pool is kind of like a beach - starting out at nothing and only going up to 4'6". It is perfect for kids. I forgot the camera, which I am still bummed about. Maybe next time. The kids had a blast! Sabrina has turned into a blond in the last few weeks and I have the best tan that I've had in 10 years because of all our time at the pool. Yeah for summer!

2 comments:

Lovell Family said...

I cannot believe how old benson looks! he cracks me up quoting commercials!

Just a thought... said...

Benson I should have had you help me wash my van while you were here. It could use a good bath!