Awhhhhh what a cutie! You are so right. Not even Copper comes close. Sabrina wins hands down on the cuteness scale! I can't believe how tan and blond she has gotten this summer. It was so fun to see them all on skypes last night. Give them all a big hug from Grandma Kathy
I'm glad that you used a ball instead of sticks. As cute as she is she may be upset someday that her Mommy even talked about her and a dog in the same sentence!
4 comments:
Awhhhhh what a cutie! You are so right. Not even Copper comes close. Sabrina wins hands down on the cuteness scale! I can't believe how tan and blond she has gotten this summer. It was so fun to see them all on skypes last night. Give them all a big hug from Grandma Kathy
I'm glad that you used a ball instead of sticks. As cute as she is she may be upset someday that her Mommy even talked about her and a dog in the same sentence!
I'm glad I'm not the only one that has kids that play fetch. Cute blog!
Post a Comment