Wednesday, October 1, 2008

18!!

Last Thursday was my sister Jenny's 18th birthday. We headed to B'ville to have dinner and spend the night at Grandma's house after Benson got out of school. Grandma waited to frost the cupcakes until we got there and gave each of the kids a different color of sprinkles to decorate a few cupcakes with. They made a big mess, but they had fun...which is what matters, right? Aunt Jenny was also nice enough to let everyone help her blow out the candles. We love Aunt Jenny!

And because I have not yet produced enough collages, here's another one that we framed and gave to Aunt Jenny as a birthday present. And amazingly enough, Benson did not spill the beans about what the present was before it was opened. He has been struggling with keeping presents a secret lately.

We were all chuckling about the middle picture of Grace...she definitely had a chubby phase.

2 comments:

Andrea said...

You have such a cute blog. (I found your blog throuh Sharon and I've been reading it, hope you don't mind). I've recently started blogging and need a little help in the picture area. How do you make a collage of all your pictures? I love the way they look. (I use Word to do my post but I can't get the picture to transfer over, I don't think I have a server set up for them). Anyway, I know your really busy with 3 little ones but if you have time can you teach me? Thanks. Andrea

Anonymous said...

Happy Birhtday Jenny! these pics are so cute and i love the collage. grace seriously was one chubby little baby!haha