=
&
I was really hoping to be able to cut out the diaper expense for a few months before the new baby comes, and Sabrina made that dream come true. She is so potty-trained she won't even let us come in the bathroom to help her...which can be a little scary, but I suppose in the long run it's a good thing. It only took her a day or two to figure it all out, but then we had to find the proper motivation and for Sabrina it was peer pressure. All it took was Grace or I going to the bathroom and she would want to go too. Whatever the reason, I am a very happy mommy. And feeling a little richer too. :)



3 comments:
Yea! for positive peer influence!
any tricks you can pass my way? I am trying to get up the motivation to toilet train Austin....send some positive vibes our way :)
WAY TO GO SABRINA! Can she come teach Bella after she has her 2nd birthday soon??
Post a Comment